Friday, August 4, 2017

SIWAS 2017 01/January Challenge Chris Tomlin-Good Good Father

The beginning of the year found me busy and this layout was a simple design, using the scallop edges punch die on a re-purposed folder with a clear polka dot overlay.  The inspiration was the 'family' die which I embossed in gold.  The picture is an older one and we missed having our middle kid in the pic because he had to work.  The SIWAS song was selected by my good friend who loves the song, Good, Good Father by Chris Tomlin.  I think of how our heavenly father is and I see my husband being that example to our children.  What a blessing to be with a man who loves God and sets an example of patience, love and integrity for his family.  Oh, and he lets me occupy much space with my many hobbies ;~)  Below is an close up view of the details...


No comments:

Post a Comment