Wednesday, August 10, 2016

SIWAS 2016 05/May Challenge Best Day of My Life by American Authors

Scrap It With A Song May challenge pop song - Best Day of My Life by The American Authors

The polka dot paper with silver glitter accent was the whole reason behind this paper selection and I just had to use it somewhere! Most of the other paper is from Basic Grey Periphery pack and it was perfect for the additional challenge collaboration. I especially like the four different brads used on the corners of the mom/daughter pic. I threw in some washi tape from the Tim Holtz ideology Passport collection. BEST DAY are glittered print Thicker letters. Most everything was inked on the edges and I added some sparkles glitter on the script at the bottom of the background paper to continue to draw the eyes through the overall layout. I really liked this dual project. I plan on 'decorating' with it at the graduation celebrations over the next two weekends.

///copied from SIWAS post/// - This May, our daughter will be a high school GRADUATE as well as graduating from our local junior college. So proud! It's definitely a BEST DAY, inspired from the pop song 'Best Day of My Life' plus in collaboration with ChallengeYOUrself mood board #29, I went with the soothing colors of green and blue and added some flower embellishments. I especially like the peacock feather stamp that went well with this layout. The small pic is of me and 'baby' girl when we were both about 18 months old (30 years difference) and on a few other occasions. So happy for her to begin the next part of her journey. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment