Friday, August 4, 2017

SIWAS 2017 02/February Challenge Justin Timberlake-Can't Stop the Feeling

Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake was the SIWAS song challenge for February and even though this picture of my grandson is an older one, I chose to use it because he absolutely loves to dance to the song when we watch Trolls.  I wanted some geometric elements inspired by the grid background and continued with the circle punch out blue with white mini polka dot outline with the arrow paper pointing to the picture focal point.  We have referred to this guy as our little man and I like the bow tie elements that I added.  The pale blue tags that make up the left column are actually muffler information index cards that came with a file cabinet I purchased.  I tend to use those as price tags for my antiques, and vintage painted furniture but wanted to incorporate them on a scrapbook page.  Many precuts came from a pack from Close to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment